Joint Student Competition of ÖGBMT, DGBMT and SSBEÖGBMT, DGBMT and SSBE call for participation of students presenting their thesis results or research projects. The best contributions are awarded with certificates and prizes.
- 1st Prize: 1000 EUR
- 2nd Prize: 750 EUR
- 3rd Prize: 500 EUR
The best 10 papers are selected as finalists and assessed by jurors during the oral or poster presentations at the BMT 2022 conference and the awardees will be selected. All other finalists receive a participation certificate.
Conditions of participationParticipants need to satisfy the following conditions. They must be
- first authors of the contribution and presenters of the work at the BMT 2022 conference,
- younger than 30 years on the last day of the conference and
- a member of ÖGBMT, DGBMT or SSBE.
Preparation of the PaperPapers for the Joint Student Competition may be submitted for oral or poster presentation. Based on the conference evaluation the type of presentation is assigned by the conference Scientific Program Committee. The paper should be written in English language and follow the general guidelines of the conference.
- All instructions and templates for the abstract and paper can be found here: Instructions for the authors
Start a new submission with the following link and chose "Student competition" as submission type: Submit a paper
- Upload both files (your paper as well as well as your application form) in the designated Upload-Field